Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Blog!!

Why?? Why am I making a new blog even though I already have a blog ?? I just wanna make this blog mainly to share my passion for photography...simple as that :)

Well, to share a little, i got interested in photography just when i got hold of my company's camera for work purposes (missused it for personal use..lol) , which was around two years ago...

Playing with compact camera has its limitation of how we want our picture to be, unlike DSLR, where its limitation is way over most compact cameras...

Taking photos with digital compact camera, and then editing it to make it looks like it was taken by a DSLR...lol..still, the product was so obviously edited...

I was so desperate to get a DSLR...jealousy occurs seeing people using a DSLR.....some people say "its not the camera, its the person who take the photo"...in my opinion, its only partially true...both the camera and the person who's taking the photo counts!

Finally, i got my first DSLR (Canon EOS 1000D - Entry level DSLR for Canon) on the 23rd of August 2009....and this is where my journey really begins on photography.....



p/s: will i abandon my previous/other blog?? - I might probably will...lol....it was not interesting anyway....:)



No comments: